Acoustic ceiling made of glass granulate and metal
Lahnau Akustik was founded in January 2006 on the site of the former Wilhelmi Werke AG, in Lahnau, Germany. Taking over the production site as well as all patents and the rights to names allowed us to begin producing and selling our innovative acoustic building materials made from glass granulate and metal in January 2006.
- Founded January (6 members of staff)
- Start production of acoustic ceiling systems made of glass granulate
- Develop ball impact proof ceilings
- New edge processing centre
- Commission edge processing centre
- Develop acoustical cloud and acoustic partial areas
- Develop a highly thermal conductive acoustic panel for grid and seamless cooling ceiling
- Develop acoustic ceiling and wall systems for indoor shooting ranges
- Develop own substructure
- Develop acoustic baffles
- Substructure systems for indoor swimming pools, corrosion protection classes C4 + C5
- Develop ceiling systems for buildings with a thermally activated concrete core
- Develop new core panels
- 40 employees
- Plan another production plant
- VPAM approval – to use our Mikropor G acoustic panels in indoor shooting ranges used by the German Federal Police VPAM = Association of testing institutes for high-security materials and designs
- Expand product portfolio with new "foam absorber"
- Expand product portfolio with the new chipboard "VarianteX esb Silent inside"